Mr Apron Bakes: Peanut Butter Cup Cookies

After a long hiatus- mostly due to a post-Thanksgiving tryptophan low I'm back with a new post and surprisingly it's about baking!

So there is only one baker in our house and it is not me (I have managed to mess up boxed brownie mix twice- apparently when they list oil as an ingredient it is not a suggestion but a requirement). So when a need for baked goods comes up and the Pink Apron is previously booked I am at a loss. Luckily the Pink Apron has some tricks up her sleeves and has simple ideas that even I can handle. Such an idea was sorely needed when I needed three dozen cookies for a cookie exchange at work.
Fortunately these cookies couldn’t be any easier. All you will need is mini muffin pans, packages of break and bake cookie dough, and mini peanut butter cups. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees and while it is heating up unwrap peanut butter cups (you’ll need 1 peanut butter cup per cookie). Spray your mini muffin pans to prevent sticking and place one cookie dough square in each muffin cup. Place in the oven for approximately 10 minutes. Once fully baked pull out and immediately push a peanut butter cup into the middle of the cookie while the dough is still pliable. Let cool completely and enjoy!
I should be back next week!  I hope everyone is enjoying the holiday season. 
-Mr. Apron

0 comments:

Post a Comment